EFR Travel Group Careers
The role exists to manage the Sales and Service Operations across all EFR Travel Brands, ensuring that best practice processes and procedures are in place across the business, and that staff are effectively managed and motivated to provide service to clients in line with SLAs in place. The role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer of the Group.
- Manage and develop the Sales & Service team on behalf of the business, including ensuring that the right team and structure is in place
- Ensure that sufficient staff are in place to service business levels across the Corporate Travel Group to handle client business.
- Chair weekly Corp Sales Team meeting to ensure all agents are up to date on current business information and to share knowledge.
- Ensure that rotas are in place to support the business, including out of hours to support the team at Tangerine on a rotational basis.
- Ensure that effective performance management is in place across the team.
- To work with COO to set, review and recommend targets and incentive schemes as corporate business recovers.
Systems & Processes
- Manage the relationship with GDS and ancillary sales and service technology providers.
- Review, recommend and support the implementation of new systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Carry out reviews of the processes being used within the team to identify and implement operational efficiencies.
- Move to a “One Stop Shop” for client management, ensuring that any agent across the business can provide cover and make bookings across all accounts.
- Implement a culture of self improvement across teams, where agents actively discuss and recommend new ideas to enhance business performance.
Sales & Service Delivery
- Ensure SLA’s in place with clients are maintained.
- To provide first line escalation on customer service issues/ to support sales teams.
- Review the service proposition and make recommendations to COO on improvements to customer experience for clients.
- Ensure weekly sales reports are in place to communicate performance to COO/CEO weekly.
Business Retention/Client Management
- Support the New Business Development Manager on the implementation of new accounts.
- Support and promote the roll out of Online booking to relevant accounts where necessary.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of fee structure for top accounts & work with Finance team on ways to improve the profitability of underperforming accounts.
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts and make recommendations/ provide feedback to COO & Business Development Manager.
- Manage the transition to Amadeus across the sales and service functions within agreed deadlines.
- Manage the transition to “First Call Resolution” ensuring that all accounts can be managed by any agent within agreed deadlines.
- Manage other projects as agreed with COO as they arise.
What We’ll Offer You
- Herts Based
- Hybrid working options available
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Scheme
- Pension Scheme