EFR Travel Group Careers
The role of the Business Development Assistant is to support the growth of the EFR Travel Group corporate division through researching suitable accounts and prospecting through targeted marketing campaigns. In addition to prospecting, the Business Development Assistant will also attend new business meetings and assist in the day-to-day administration of the sales follow-up processes and implementation of new accounts.
The role reports directly into the Business Development Director for the group.
New Business Acquisition
- Add, develop and maintain sales records on the EFR Travel Group CRM system Midoco
- Targeting specific customers from EFR Travel Group’s core markets through research on Linkedin and other B2B platforms
- Creation of bespoke email campaigns to targeted groups of sales leads through infographic marketing materials.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging contacts, existing accounts to identify prospects for the EFR Travel Group pipeline
- Establishing the correct buyers within each business ranging from Office Manager, Procurement, Finance, Human Resources and Senior Personal Assistants
- Create and maintain positive relationships to build business
- Liaise and attend meetings with the Business Development Director and other key stakeholders within the business (dependant on client size)
- Successful collaboration with the Business Development Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share. For example. Sunday Times International Fast Travel 200 list of companies
- Attend training to develop relevant market knowledge and skill
- Completion of a weekly sales report highlighting number of new accounts sourced/targeted and new business meetings setup
- It would be advantageous for the candidate to have some previous experience of working with CRM systems
- Some previous experience working on Linkedin will also be very beneficial
- Assist the Business Development Director with setting up EFR Travel Group’s online self-booking platform prior to new prospective meetings
- The Business Development Assistant will work closely with the Business Development Director in the gathering of client travel policy, existing traveller profiles
- Assist in the setup of EFR Travel Group’s new profiling system, Umbrella Faces for new customers
- Assist in the completion of EFR Travel Group’s new client implementation Gantt sheet to ensure that key milestones are met and new client’s go live and are ready to trade.
What We’ll Offer You
- Herts Based
- Hybrid working options available
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Scheme
- Pension Scheme